Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My WW@W may be ending.

This week our Weight Watchers at Work was cancelled. The problem is that we have been too successful. We need 15 paying members to begin a new session and we only have 12 right now, including me. Nearly 10 of our members are lifetime and do not pay for Weight Watchers anymore. They have achieved their weight loss goals and many have lost over 50 pounds on the program. I was about a half pound away at our last meeting and well on my way to lifetime, but without the at work program I don't think I can continue. I am a creature of convenience.

I will still work the program on my own maybe sign up for e-tools or the Anne Collins program. I will continue to do my daily workout on my Tony Little Gazelle Sprintmaster and watch what I eat. It just won't be the same without our meetings at work.

Kat

No comments: