Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Soooooo close to my goal

Well, I have been doing Weight Watchers for over six months now and I'm about a pound away from reaching my goal. I am still only losing less than a pound a week so it is slow going. I'm sure I probably could have lost the weight faster if I had really jummped on the fitness bandwagon, but I just steadily do my 15-30 minutes per day on my Gazelle Sprintmaster glider.

I do what I can stick with consistently so I don't burn out and give up. While in England, I went to the hotel fitness center once and it just wasn't me. I barely stayed in there 20 minutes. Too much like work... Walking or doing the Gazelle is a slower way to weight loss, but as long as I am burning the excess calories, its fine with me and far more enjoyable. Besides, I've always hated gym class and gyms.

Kat