Sunday, July 8, 2007

Welcome to Do Your Diet

Hi, My name is Kat and this is my diet blog. I am a forty-something mother of two and a first time dieter. When I was younger, weight was never an issue. It seemed to creep up on me gradually. I have lost about 20 pounds since I maxed out last summer at about 170. I joined a Weight Watchers at Work program earlier this year and it has been a great help. It is very convenient and a great program for long-term weight loss success. Our group has several lifetime members and they are a huge inspiration.

I am shedding the pounds gradually by eating wisely, moving more and making lifestyle changes that will help me reach my goals. On this blog, I hope to inspire myself and others to do what is right for their own individual situation. I will share tips, recipes and links that may be of interest. Although I am on Weight Watchers, you may find something else that works for you. There are many options to choose from. The important thing is that you do it for you and don't let anything get in the way of your success. If you slip, don't dwell on it, just get back on track. Good luck.